Calender Photo Submission Form
Photo Requirements to Submit Personal Photos
- Submit a digital photo, preferably, or a hard copy original photo that is no less than 4″ X 6″.
- Only HORIZONTAL or LANDSCAPE (Like this ) photos are able to be considered for “Pet of the Month” placement because of the format of the calendar. Vertical photos will be highlighted on date blocks in the calendar.
- All photos must be in color and contain only animals.
- Photos become the property of the Humane Society of Calloway County and are not guaranteed to be returned.
- Photos need to be well-focused, sharp images that are the highest quality you can provide for the best reproduction.
- Twelve photos will be chosen for Pet of the Month placement by an impartial panel of judges. Every photo submitted will be included in the calendar.
Ways to Enter
1. Email your digital photo(s) and the completed entry form to email@example.com. The entry form is attached and includes your name, address, phone numbers, email, name of each pet, and method of payment. Submit your donation at www.ForThePets.org via PayPal or mail a check: $30 for the first photo, $10 for each additional photo and $5 for special date placement.
2. MAIL your well-protected photo(s) to P. O. Box 764, Murray, KY 42071 along with the completed entry form. Be sure your photos are labeled with your name and name of pet with a felt tip pen. Make check payable to Humane Society of Calloway County or pay via PayPal at www.ForThePets.org.
3. DELIVER your digital or hard copy photo(s) to our office at 607 Poplar Street, Murray, KY along with the completed entry form. Volunteers are in the office Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Payment may be made by check, cash, credit or debit card in the office.
Entries must be in the Humane Society office by midnight, Oct. 26, 2021.
For more information, call (270) 759-1884, Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. or email us any time at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please print and post the attached flier if you have a location and share this email with friends and family!